60th birthday gift ideas that will make her dayReaching a sixtieth birthday is a time for reflection, not just on the past, but on experiences still to be enjoyed. 60th birthday gifts should give women the opportunity to try something new, and if possible tick some of the items on their bucket list. The birthday girl has already got everything she needs. She might even be looking to declutter and reduce the number of her possessions. Let’s give you some ideas for birthday gifts that will compliment this important event.
A scrapbook full of memoriesWe’ve decided to put this one at the top of list, because as we’ve already said, this is a time for reflection. In her lifetime, this lady will have touched many people, raised a family and possibly had a successful career. Ask family and friends for their contribution and you’ll be able to fill a book with many fond memories. There are even online sites that can do everything electronically, and you’ll be giving a gift that will become a family heirloom.
- A stunning platinum-dipped natural rose.
- Supplied with its own elegant display case in PU leather.
- Boasts a glorious lustrous mirror finish.
Gold-Dipped Natural Rose
- A real rose dipped in 24K gold.
- Presented in an exquisite leather case.
- It comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Silver-Dipped Natural Rose
- A real rose with a fine coating of pure silver.
- The silver finish is bright and lustrous.
- The rose is ideal to express your everlasting love.
Honour your friend by donating to her favourite charityThis is a very meaningful 60th birthday gift for the woman who has everything, and there’s nothing she personally needs. It is a way that you can honour your friendship or celebrate your love. You might not be aware of her prefered charitable cause, but ask a few questions and you’ll quickly get an idea.
Once-in-a-lifetime experienceThis will be one of the most unforgettable 60th birthday presents she’ll receive. There are several online sites that offer this kind of gift for a lady reaching her 60th birthday. You might even be able to tick something off her bucket list. Let’s look at a few experiences available in the UK.
- Traditional afternoon tea for two – This gift can include dainty sandwiches, scones, fruit-cake, the Classic Victoria Sponge, cup-cakes, pastries and not forgetting the good old English staple – a jolly good cup of tea.
- Tour of a vineyard and tasting – England might not be particularly famous for its wine, but there are a surprising number of successful vineyards dotted all over the country. Visits can be booked to many of the country’s top vineyards, and are a perfect way to learn more about the industry and develop a liking for local produce. Many of the vineyards have places you can eat alongside, where you can sample tasty meals along with the wine of your choice.
- Ballroom or Latin American dance classes – You can choose to book the services of a professional dancing instructor for just one hour, or much longer. It will of course depend on the experience of the recipient, but let’s hope she hasn’t got two left feet.