30th birthday presents that are sentimentalWhat do we mean by 30th birthday gifts that are sentimental? The dictionary definition of sentimental is something that expresses or appeals to the more tender emotions, such as love and long standing friendship. So a sentimental gift is one that shows the recipient how much you care and evokes good feelings of affection. It could also be a gift that brings back nostalgic memories, such as something remembered and loved from childhood days. Does the lady you’re buying the gift for have any favourite TV shows? Many will fondly remember childhood favourites such as Bagpuss and The Clangers. Both series have had a bit of a come back recently, but nothing will replace the originals. Many old TV shows can be found on the internet, so compile a few of the ones she prefers.
30th birthday gift ideas that are funWhen a 30th birthday is looming, it doesn’t mean your gift has to be boring. You’re never too old to have a bit of fun, and when you’re thirty it’s considered by some to be the prime of your life. Far too early to get serious, particularly when it comes to 30th birthday gifts for her. There are a wide selection of personalised cushions that would make fun gifts for a lady’s thirtieth birthday. Printed with a humorous message or an embarrassing photograph, this kind of gift is going to bring a smile to her face. You can get the same treatment for a number of other gifts, such as t-shirts, mugs, plaques and prints.
Gold-Dipped Natural Rose
- A real rose dipped in 24K gold.
- Presented in an exquisite leather case.
- It comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Silver-Dipped Natural Rose
- A real rose with a fine coating of pure silver.
- The silver finish is bright and lustrous.
- The rose is ideal to express your everlasting love.
White Glazed Rose Earrings
- Real miniature white rose petals.
- Each pair features 16 brilliant synthetic diamonds.
- These earrings are intricately detailed.
Creative thirtieth birthday gifts for the personal touchBirthday gifts for ladies should be full of sentiment, emotion and feeling. Choosing the first gift you find is not the right way to go. And you shouldn’t be worried about spending hundreds of pounds either. 30th birthday presents can be very memorable and pleasing with little cost to you. Thoughtful gifts are the ones that are going to cheer up any lady, and really make their day. For your convenience here are a few ideas:
- A special birthday cake – The Great British Bakeoff seems to have stirred the UK’s bakers, so show your expertise by baking your show-stopper of a birthday cake. Add favourite flavours, colourful icing and a few birthday candles. Thirty candles might be a few too many to have on the top of a birthday cake, so buy a candle in the shape of the number instead.
- A customised album for photographs – Organise some of the recipients photographs in a birthday album. Start with photos from her early childhood, right up to present day. Give yourself plenty of time to get this 30th birthday present sorted, because it might take a little while to find enough pictures.
- Tickets to the theatre – Does your female friend or relation have a favourite show that they’ve been longing to see? Give her the gift of a couple of tickets, and make the occasion more memorable by going along and maybe staying the night in a swanky hotel.
- A note book that’s been personalised – Does your lady friend keep a diary? Find an attractive journal and add a personal message on the inside cover. You might want to include some of your own fond memories of the lady in question, and tell her how precious she is to you.